Called 2 weeks ahead of time to schedule an appointment for a Dodge Ram recall.They checked and said they had the recall part.

Took it over along with someone to pick me up so I could leave it one day ahead of time so they could work on it at their convenience. 2 service reps were there but had their faces stuck to the computer screen. 5 minutes later "someone will be with you". 10 minutes later I leaned in a little closer and finally got a " anybody helping you" response.

They started to log my recall in, went out to the truck for the mileage info, sat down and said we do not have the part, not until January 2017. So wasted a lot of my time and someone else's time.

This not the 1st time I have had terrible service intake department experience here.So we will not go back to Franklin Sussex Automall.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Franklin Sussex Automall needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Franklin Sussex Automall.