Livingston Manor, New York
3.4

I WENT TO BUY 2015 JEEP PATRIOT AT SUSSEX AUTO MALL. AFTER GIVING THE SALEMAN JASON MY INS.

INFO HE NEVER CALLED MY INS. CO AND HAD ME DRIVE OFF THE LOT WITH MY NEW CAR 60 MILES!!!!!!!!

TO MY HOME WITH NOOOOOOOOOO INSURANCE.I CALLED DEALERSHIP SO FAR NO RESPONSE . BADDDDDDD SERVICE .IF I GOT IN AN ACCIDENT OR BETTER YET PULL OVER BY THE POLICE .I WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND MY LICENSE SUSPENDED//////.JUST TO INFORM YOU I AM A NYPD RETIRED POLICE OFFICER.I AM REALLY PISSED OFF AND LUCKY NOTHING HAPPEN TOO ME ON MY RIDE HOME

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 2015 jeep patriot from Franklin Sussex Automall. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Franklin Sussex Automall to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was saleman. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Franklin Sussex Automall for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

And that ladies and gents is a person with no clue