Franklin Sussex Automall - 2014 Dodge Dart engine failure manual transmission

4 of 12 Franklin Sussex Automall reviews

After owning my new 2014 Dart for less then 7 months the engine blew.They replaced it after the car being in the shop for over 30 days.

A month later the car wouldn't start after several tries it finally started with a very loud noise and huge puff of white smoke came from the engine. I drove it straight to the dealership. The car was in for a day and they said there is nothing wrong it could of been caused by condensation. I brought the car back several times because the engine made a very loud sound especially when idling.

They said nothing wrong but it could be the tires. I replaced the tires and the car still made loud noises and was especially hard to shift gears. Everytime I brought the car in they made me feel ***. Well on a Sunday evening with my 3 kids in the car the transmission blew to peices.

It made such a loud noise and white smoke all over the neighborhood. I shut the car off and we ran for our lives. It was terrifying! The car was towed to Franklin Sussex Auto Mall.

A few days later I got a call from Jim and he said it was caused by driver error. Said I drove the car rough and that is what caused the transmission to explode!!!!! and it is not covered under warranty. The car has 30k miles and I don't even know what it means to drive rough???

I use my car for my occupation I am a realtor and to drive my 3 kids around. No idea what that means to drive a car rough!

Now I'm without a car and there is over 4k in damages.The transmission exploded and there was metal shooting everywhere and put holes in the car.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 12 Franklin Sussex Automall reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Franklin Sussex Automall. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Franklin Sussex Automall.
Filing a new complaint about
×