After owning my new 2014 Dart for less then 7 months the engine blew.They replaced it after the car being in the shop for over 30 days.
A month later the car wouldn't start after several tries it finally started with a very loud noise and huge puff of white smoke came from the engine. I drove it straight to the dealership. The car was in for a day and they said there is nothing wrong it could of been caused by condensation. I brought the car back several times because the engine made a very loud sound especially when idling.
They said nothing wrong but it could be the tires. I replaced the tires and the car still made loud noises and was especially hard to shift gears. Everytime I brought the car in they made me feel ***. Well on a Sunday evening with my 3 kids in the car the transmission blew to peices.
It made such a loud noise and white smoke all over the neighborhood. I shut the car off and we ran for our lives. It was terrifying! The car was towed to Franklin Sussex Auto Mall.
A few days later I got a call from Jim and he said it was caused by driver error. Said I drove the car rough and that is what caused the transmission to explode!!!!! and it is not covered under warranty. The car has 30k miles and I don't even know what it means to drive rough???
I use my car for my occupation I am a realtor and to drive my 3 kids around. No idea what that means to drive a car rough!
Now I'm without a car and there is over 4k in damages.The transmission exploded and there was metal shooting everywhere and put holes in the car.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Dodge Dart Rallye
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "The worst company I've ever dealt with all the review links turn up dead . Can't get a hold of anyone for a refund .. It's like they didn't even..."
- "Having had used Midas stores since 2007 and having experienced 3 stores I can say the problem with the Newton, New Jersey store is the new management. I service 3..."
- "Three years ago I lost two shih Tzu's (16 years old) one from kidney failure, one from cancer, both were old - but I was sure they had a few..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."