After owning my new 2014 Dart for less then 7 months the engine blew.They replaced it after the car being in the shop for over 30 days.

A month later the car wouldn't start after several tries it finally started with a very loud noise and huge puff of white smoke came from the engine. I drove it straight to the dealership. The car was in for a day and they said there is nothing wrong it could of been caused by condensation. I brought the car back several times because the engine made a very loud sound especially when idling.

They said nothing wrong but it could be the tires. I replaced the tires and the car still made loud noises and was especially hard to shift gears. Everytime I brought the car in they made me feel ***. Well on a Sunday evening with my 3 kids in the car the transmission blew to peices.

It made such a loud noise and white smoke all over the neighborhood. I shut the car off and we ran for our lives. It was terrifying! The car was towed to Franklin Sussex Auto Mall.

A few days later I got a call from Jim and he said it was caused by driver error. Said I drove the car rough and that is what caused the transmission to explode!!!!! and it is not covered under warranty. The car has 30k miles and I don't even know what it means to drive rough???

I use my car for my occupation I am a realtor and to drive my 3 kids around. No idea what that means to drive a car rough!

Now I'm without a car and there is over 4k in damages.The transmission exploded and there was metal shooting everywhere and put holes in the car.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of 2014 dodge dart rallye from Franklin Sussex Automall and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30000 and wants Franklin Sussex Automall to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Franklin Sussex Automall for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Franklin Sussex Automall?

Comments