took my 2012 jeep there after i smelled smoke & it died on the road. i had it towed there ,they told me it needed an alternator & battery they put them in but it still wouldnt start for them ,after 2 weeks & contles phone calls they admitted it was in gear from being towed (DAH),it came to over $2000 .When i went to pick it up it was dead they said my key was no good & it would be $240 for a new one,well instead my new battery was dead,Scott in service tried telling me it sat to long & they have brand new cars that need jump starts(new chevys dont need jump starts)I came back again they said it was ready & it was dead again.total incompetance!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2012 jeep grand cherokee and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2100. Franklin Sussex Automall needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2012 jeep grand cherokee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Franklin Sussex Automall.